BBQ Menus & Catering Salads
For a fresh touch, consider the many creative presentations and practical serving styles offered for your salad catering:
- traditional buffet-style in large bowls with servers, or with a custom look and modern styled servingware
- as a Food Station feature, distinctly different from your other menu service
- mini salads in little bowls, wooden boats, noodle boxes with a fork, or cups with a lid (great for picnics or outdoor adventures)
The delightfully interactive food stations and the mini salads service allow your guests to continue to mingle freely, and do not require tables and chairs for your guests.
Tips to consider when planning a BBQ
- if inside, do you have safe ventilation for a BBQ – electric, gas, heat bead BBQs & spit roasters have very different ventilation needs than frypans and ovens.
- if outside, what happens if it rains (or is sunny)? Where will caterers be standing during preparation? Will the equipment be out of the weather? Where will food be served, eg, buffet station? Will guests be comfortable? Even though food may be considered served in safe temperatures, if your BBQ is outside, salads and bread will not handle a hot or wet day very well.
- site access for large equipment.
If you have any questions about planning your BBQ party, please contact your dedicated Catering Manager.
I just wanted to thank you and the team for helping make the engagement night such a special occasion. The food was great and the service was EXCEPTIONAL!
PS. The Oreo pops were a HUGE hit! They looked fantastic with the engagement logo on them as well! We couldn’t have been happier!
Just wanted to say thank you for having everything organised yesterday. The food was great and there was a perfect amount. The catering staff were very organised and had everything under control. Due to the success of the event, I would definitely hire you again for next year.
THANK YOU SO MUCH, NGAN
Westall Secondary College